Nursing and Support Staff (Nursing Assistants/ Community Support Worker/ Disability Support Worker)
Auscare Group continually makes and effort to acquire the best talent to provide a consistent service to our clients. As such we are always seeking candidates with an understanding of individualised plans to provide person centred support to clients in Aged Care, Disability or Home and Community residential or group home settings. To ensure we meet this requirement we assess the right candidates based on the following criterion:-
- 6 months minimum experience within the Health sector (Aged/ Disability/ Community)
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
- Current National Police clearance certificate (less than 6 months old)
- Understanding of Medication Management principles and implementation (desirable)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards (beneficial)
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
To express your interest, please submit a detailed application with key achievements for consideration.
Auscare Group is an equal opportunity employer and advocates for diversity in the workplace.
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you meet the above criteria or alternatively please contact HR on (08) 6364 3917 for further details.