Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist
Auscare Group seeks experience Allied Health professionals to join our team. The following essential criteria applies:-
- 12 months minimum experience
- Current registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia (Physiotherapists)
- Current registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (Occupational Therapist)
- Current National Police clearance certificate (less than 6 months old)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards (beneficial)
- Strong leadership and people skills with the ability to relate to people of all ages
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
To express your interest, please submit a detailed application with key achievements for consideration.
Auscare Group is an equal opportunity employer and advocates for diversity in the workplace.
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you meet the above criteria or alternatively please contact HR on (08) 6364 3917 for further details.