Therapy Assistants (Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy)
Auscare is always in pursuit of suitably qualified and highly experienced Therapy Assistants. As a Therapy Assistant with us you will be required to provide therapeutic and program specific support to Allied Health professionals. To ensure we meet our client requirements we assess the right candidates based on the following criterion:-
- 6 months minimum experience within the Health sector
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- Experience providing therapeutic and program related activities under the supervision of an Allied Health professional
- Current National Police clearance certificate
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards (beneficial)
- Strong people skills and ability to relate to people of all ages
- Excellent time management skills essential
To express your interest, please submit a detailed application with key achievements for consideration.
Auscare Group is an equal opportunity employer and advocates for diversity in the workplace.
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you meet the above criteria or alternatively please contact HR on (08) 6364 3917 for further details.