Therapy Assistants wanted (OTA/PTA)
Auscare Group is a renowned agency supplying services to the Aged Care, Acute, Disability and Home and Community care sectors throughout Western Australia. An increase in growth and the need for highly skilled staff has created opportunities for experienced and qualified Therapy Assistants. The following criteria will need to be addressed by all who express interest:-
- 6 months minimum experience as a Therapy Assistant (Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy/ Podiatry etc.)
- Current national police clearance (less than 12 months old)
- Cert III in Therapy Assistance or equivalent would be highly regarded
- Reliable vehicle
- Impeccable presentation coupled with excellent communication skills essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude with an ability to exceed client expectations
In return the right candidate can enjoy above award hourly rates, weekly pay cycles, work life balance(work when and where you want), supportive team available 24/7 and professional development opportunities.
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you meet the above criteria or alternatively please contact HR on (08) 6364 3917 for further details.